Quality management is an important part of our organisation and has, with a customer oriented mindset, always been in focus, from sourcing, production, assembly, to testing and delivery of our products.
From a regulatory, environment and health and safety perspective, we are committed to operating in a way that safeguards our people and protects the environment. Ensuring this, our EHS management systems focus on regulatory compliance and performance monitoring and improvements in among others the following areas:
- Regulatory compliance review with frequent auditing
- Pollution prevention and environmental management processes
- Air emission management
- Water supply management, including a unique waste water management system
- Hazardous substance management
- Occupational health and safety management
- Personnel protective equipment
- Physical hazards
- Mechanical hazards
- Fire protection
Having empowered employees who understand the importance and a responsible behaviour ensures compliance across the organisation and in all we do.
When doing business with TAJCO, you can trust that all of our facilities have implemented and are continually improving our processes.